Real Madrid 5-1 Elche: Cristiano Ronaldo him basta solo.

Posted by admin on Tuesday Sep 23, 2014 Under Uncategorized

Keylor Navas made his debut in the League with a substitute. Elche got ahead with a penalty goal, in the 13th minute, in an action for the controversy that the referee Clos Gomez said. Christian Ronaldo contacted Mosquera. The gesture of the Portuguese can be interpreted from involuntary, in a balloon that is divided, in which did not see the opponent to reach. Clos gave him a disgust to Ancelotti, Navas and the parish of amateurs, is biting the nails on that one-against-one among Keylor Navas and Edu Albacar from the penalty point. Ahead of the Elche and Costa Rican goalkeeper premiered its ownership with the score against. Earlier in the four minute, already had to tackle a ball in two times. She played comeback and any one could imagine the consequences that would have had a defeat at home with the Elche and the change of Navas by Casillas. Ancelotti has decided that players are to be used. As Luis Enrique. It is played with eleven of the winners. He calls it rotations, in a technical way, but the reality is that the Italian looking for competition and got home to Keylor Navas into the goal. Other stars like Benzema and Modric sat. So either you charged loading to Casillas because Real Madrid played without its ’9′. Iker will return in the following eleven party. Now the goal does not have a fixed owner. Technician insisted on a formula that ran him in the second part of Riazor. Illarramendi is the only midfielder in contention and put it home with Kroos. Isco and James were on their sides. Ahead two bullets: Bale and Cristiano Ronaldo. The balance will be necessary in other higher level matches during the season and test the Elche served more to send a message to those players who feel untouchable and awaken to who can create alternates. They are also necessary. Real Madrid reacted with two headers to the goal against penalty. The first was Bale, in the 19th minute after a Center from James. The second (third team) of Cristiano Ronaldo, at minute 31, after a Center from Marcelo. The punch was at the head of two cracks that move by all the front of attack and demolish the walls not only with its speed and Cannon, but also with their testarazos. Bale served to tie and the second from Cristiano Ronaldo for sentencing. That somewhat unbalanced the game, very similar to the first of the three marked in Riazor Deportivo. Between, 2-1, was penalty from Portuguese as a result of another controversial decision of Clos Gomez. He whistled the maximum penalty in a light touch of Lomban to Marcelo. Very wrong to the College. Real Madrid turned him down with ease and went to the break with a comfortable 3-1 and more occasions to have increased with Kroos shot marker and another header from Sergio Ramos Manu Herrera goalkeeper stopped. The second was almost a truce by both sides. The white team not stepped on the accelerator and the Elche resigned from the mash. Ancelotti decided to give entrance to Arbeloa by Carvajal, Chicharito by James and Nacho by Sergio Ramos. Benzema did not play. Neither Modric. As Casillas. At this stage in which was not the case nothing Cristiano Ronaldo sneaked into the area and he was shot down. Clos said the third penalty of the match. The clearest. Cristiano Ronaldo transformed him. Portuguese, insatiable, took until the discount minutes to put the quarter of your particular account after a play of Bale. Two competitive animals got together. . Original source can be read reading the following http://ullapopken1.jennifersays.com.

Tags : | Comments Off

NSU investigations: The strange role of fatalist.

Posted by admin on Tuesday Sep 23, 2014 Under Uncategorized

But why surfaced the NSU abbreviation in the title of the CD? Why the name National Socialist underground? Perhaps Corelli would have said something to. The investigators could question him but No more. On the 7 April, she found him lifeless in his apartment, he died of undiagnosed diabetes according to official data. All that remains a mystery. Once again, therefore the Interior Committee of the German Bundestag on Wednesday will deal with the death of Corelli and the ominous CD. Expected to be the head of the Hamburg constitutional protection and a representative of the public prosecutor’s Office in Paderborn. But something else is worrying the members of the Committee: on Tuesday, they received a letter, under whose authors someone is, who would probably tell a lot. The blogger is an engineer, he shall operate a company in Saxony and are often professionally active in Asia. On the Internet he appears under the name fatalist. Findings of the safety authorities confirm the search. Fatalist was already on the road in the past under this name on right-wing platforms. MIRROR ONLINE confronted one of the signatories to the letter, a scientific employee, also engineer. He informed the group stand in connection to fatalist. To the question, what is his motivation, on the Working Group NSU to participate, he wrote in an E-mail: The preservation of the rule of law. . You can visit this url to read more about this amazing matter.

Tags : | Comments Off

Close after almost three years of investigation on the disappearance of Robert Ragusa, la donna di Gello of San Giuliano Terme (Pisa) of which we have no information from 14 January 2012. Accused is the husband of Roberta Ragusa and father of her children, Antonio Logli. The husband of the missing woman is accused of voluntary homicide and corpse suppression. On the evening of Monday, the police have notified the closing investigations. The document has been served on the Defender by Antonio Logli, lawyer Roberto Cavani. Now Fiona has 20 days time, but we do not exclude that it may be granted an extension saw the imposing mass of the acts instructors to present written pleadings, documents, file documentation for defensive investigations, and also ask the fulfillment of other investigative acts, make statements or ask for an interrogation. According to the Prosecutor’s Office was going to kill his wife Fiona Roberta and would he the major responsible for the disappearance of the body. The Prosecutor will ask the prosecution and the preliminary hearing could take place by the end of the year. In the Act of notification of the notice of closing investigations the Prosecutor Ugo Adinolfi and substitute Aldo Mantovani write that Antonio Logli, on the night of January 14, 2012, forced "violently his wife Roberta Ragusa to climb in a car" and then killed them and then suppress the body "to ensure impunity for murder" and "permanently prevent the discovery of the corpse. Roberta Ragusa disappeared the night of 13 and January 14, 2012 from its home of Gello of San Giuliano Terme. To launch the alarm in the morning, it was her husband Antonio Logli after being woken up at 6. 45 without finding his wife in bed. Logli said he went to sleep before Roberta and not having more found at his awakening. Initially the hypothesis considered was that of a voluntary departure, then the Prosecutor of Pisa has opened a dossier for murder to extend the investigative activities. The attention soon focused on husband: her story would never convinced of all investigators. During these years the Pisan Hills have been inspected with sophisticated means by police investigators to search for the corpse of Robert Ragusa. But searches have not led to anything. . Inspirational facts could be found checking the following hyperlink.

Tags : | Comments Off

The couple has decided to hold the link in July 2015, in the homeland of the athlete, specifically in San Juan de los Reyes Toledo parish. N not est closed the full guest list, nor men, nor the exact date, but Alba is sure to be an event for the family, in which not miss a tribute to his recently deceased grandmother. Adem s, Fonsi Nieto, the former partner of Carrillo and the father of her son, Lucas, has always been happy with this relationship n. The Alba meeting in the offices of Rosa Clar occurs after your last ‘sleight of hand’ to the press. Earlier this month, in the presentation n the new collection n of Brownie, the model ensure the media that still to no hab to chosen neither date nor place for your future link with the tennis player Feliciano L fish. Six days after those statements, Carrillo and her fiancé announced in ‘Hello’ that n will marry in July at the San Juan de los Reyes de Toledo Church. That lack of clarity provoc a general anger at journalists in the heart n. EST is used to be very flexible and to tell things them, but I have no why. I not obligated by contract to nothing. I have the right to have and did not have what I want, defends the providers to LOC. Can not pleasing to everyone,. Adem s, must give priority to my interests. Also is an issue n take care of the information. For example, photos of the ring were a gift to ‘Hi’. Him that he was to hit book, but it is not true. Not everything is done for money, to adi. . You can click the following http://ullapopken1.jennifersays.com to discover more about this amazing matter.

Tags : | Comments Off

Cath scandal Seized the House.

Posted by admin on Tuesday Sep 23, 2014 Under Uncategorized

In particular, Cath would open a bank account payable to ‘ ghost ‘ Union, but in fact operated solely by itself, without administrative managers of Ugl. Through the assignment of 200 thousand euros granted by the Bank to the bank account, Cath effected in October 2013, among other personal expenses, payment of euro 65. 000 by way of advance payment for the purchase of the property seized today, which she headed to her son. The undue appropriation of Union funds to purchase the dwelling of via only one of Vintl constitutes unlawful conduct found in the course of investigative activity, which arises from the study of reports of suspicious transactions received by the Bank, its intermediaries in relation to management "owns" the accounts of the syndicate from his Secretary. Cath Giovanni and his Secretary Laura De Rosa, Deputy General Secretary of Ugl pro tempore, are under investigation for aggravated embezzlement and continued for several hundred thousands of euros. . Related facts can be inspected reading http://ullapopken1.jennifersays.com.

Tags : | Comments Off

No discussion, no negotiation: Manuel Valls displayed firmness against group linked to the jihadists of the organization Islamic State (AR) who has kidnapped a French Algeria and threat to run it by the end of day if the France keeps not its strikes in Iraq. From Berlin where he is on an official visit, the Prime Minister reiterated Tuesday morning position already displayed Monday evening by the diplomacy Chief Laurent Fabius: the France commit no discussion, no negotiation with the kidnappers of Herv̩ Giordano. This nice mountain guide of 55 was removed, according to the French and Algerian, authorities Sunday evening in the Tizi Ouzou region, 110 kilometres east d?Algiers. Algerian jihadi Jund al-Khilafa group claimed his abduction in a video. Sitting on the ground, surrounded by two masked men armed with Kalashnikovs, the hostage asked Fran̤ois Holland out of this situation. The kidnappers have threatened Monday night to execute him within 24 hours if the France did not stop its strikes against the EIS in Iraq. Mr. Valls has not hidden its concern on Europe 1 after authentication of this video. This is the perfidy of resorting to blackmail, to death, to threaten terrorism. If we give it back by an inch, he is given this victory. (. . . ) The France cannot be afraid to those that threaten so, submitted Mr Valls, former Minister of the Interior. The announcement of this kidnapping occurred Monday, a few hours after the ultraradicale organization called on Muslims to kill citizens, including American and french, of the countries forming the international coalition to? work to fight the Jihad in Iraq and Syria group. The France participates in this coalition, especially since Friday morning through air strikes in Iraq, a few days after having hosted an international conference to try to stave off the threat of EI, which occupies a vast territory on horseback on the Iraq and the Syria. -A new threat РLa France is a great nation that fully assumes its responsibilities in Iraq, insisted Tuesday morning Manuel Valls, giving Wednesday in the National Assembly the explanations, the foundations, the goals of these keystrokes. The Parliament convened in extraordinary session for this declaration followed by a debate on the French intervention which collects a fairly broad consensus within the French political class. Should face the essential, i.e. terror who wants to strike our interests and our values, Yes, gather, pleaded Mr. Valls. Although the France limited its air intervention in Iraqi territory, a new step of the offensive against EI has been crossed in the night of Monday to Tuesday, the US Army and Arab countries who have for the first time bombarded positions of the EIS in Syria. In France, if the last Bombings committed by radical Islamists back in the mid-1990s, dies jihadists, once in Iraq and Afghanistan today in Syria and Iraq, regularly fear violent actions on the territory. According to the Government, about 930 French, is the largest European contingent, are involved in the jihad in Syria, which some 350 currently on-site and near 120 already revenues. Returning to France with any ambitions of attacks is the main concern of the intelligence services. The National Assembly has also widely adopted last Thursday Bill to combat terrorism, which creates a prohibition to leave the country to prevent the departure of young French candidates for jihad to the Syria. I want to convince our fellow citizens Рnot not their scare Рbut convince them that never we did against such a threat, in France and in Europe, also said Manuel Valls. . For extra information about this topic check http://ullapopken1.jennifersays.com.

Tags : | Comments Off

Aerospace District Committee, elected the new President.

Posted by admin on Monday Sep 22, 2014 Under Uncategorized

TURIN, September 22-The Piedmont aerospace District Committee meeting today in capital, has appointed Thomas Dealessandri as new President.  Piedmont aerospace district now has 276 enterprises (96% SMEs) and it is a fact that, in absolute contrast, record employment growth of slightly less than 8% (has more than 200 employees 15.) and an increase in revenue over the last three years of 18%, amounting to 3.3 billion euros.   The growing importance of the sector is demonstrated, even at national level, by the recent establishment of a control booth at the Presidency of the Council of Ministers for the definition of national policy in the space sector and its possible links with the National Aerospace Technology Clusters. In this booth, with the direct involvement of the regions in the framework of the Joint Conference State-regions, aims to identify a national development strategy, in particular in the field of access to space with the possible starting development of the new European launcher. That strategy must take account of economic, industrial fallout and employment on the various territories and to be able to enhance the specificity and potential of each regional system. . You can click the following resource to read more on this interesting topic.

Tags : | Comments Off

The jihadists of the Islamic State (AR) group attacked a base of the Iraqi army, West of Baghdad, where they killed 40 soldiers and captured another 70, reported on Monday an Iraqi officer. This attack, including six suicide bombers, occurred Sunday at Saqlawiyah, told AFP the general Rachid Fleih. Four suicide bombers detonated vehicles armoured on the basis and two others did detonate explosive belts, he said. Forty soldiers and officers were killed and the contact was lost with between 70 and 80 soldiers, who fled the base and were then captured by the jihadists of the EIS, said general Fleih. Je had detonated a bridge at Al-Sijr near the base five days previously, which it was isolated, according to him. Jihadis had also placed bombs on roads leading to the base, making even more difficult the sending of reinforcements and thus leaving the soldiers fight from the inside of the base. The Iraqi Prime Minister Haidar al-Abadi ordered that the negligent brigade commanders involved in the events of Saqlawiyah and Al-Sijr are arrested and subjected to interrogation, according to his office. . Additional information can be found visiting http://ullapopken1.jennifersays.com.

Tags : | Comments Off

A french national was abducted Sunday evening in Tizi Ouzou, 110 km east of Algiers, were announced Monday at Agence France Presse of security and judicial sources. This man, a tourist from 55 years, was kidnapped in the mountainous Kabylie region while on a hike, according to these sources. It was not clear immediately if this abduction is the fact of armed Islamists linked to al-Qaeda or bandits operating kidnappings in the region. The Algerian information site El Ahdath nevertheless assured that the French had been kidnapped by a terrorist group. According to this site, the tourist arrived in Algeria a few days ago with a tourist visa and with Algerian friends rented a chalet in Tikjda, between Tizi Ouzou and Bouira (120 km to the East of Algiers). When contacted by Agence France Presse, the Quai d’Orsay has not confirmed the abduction, indicating that it verifies this information. The kidnapping occurred a few hours before a call to the Islamic State (AR) Organization to kill citizens – including American and French – countries belonging to the coalition international set up to combat this group jihadist in Iraq and Syria. Since December 2005, nearly 80 Algerians were kidnapped in Kabylia, the kidnappers demanding a ransom from the family. Three of them were killed. Monday, the Algerian Army announced having killed the previous evening in Kabylie a terrorist leader, term for an armed Islamist official in his word. Kabylia, mountainous and wooded region about 100 kilometres east of Algiers, is a theatre of operations of armed Islamist groups, many years after the end of the civil war who had opposed in the 1990s the army to extremist Islamist groups. . Original facts could be read visiting the following web site.

Tags : | Comments Off

Valérie Fourneyron joined the World Anti-Doping Agency.

Posted by admin on Monday Sep 22, 2014 Under Uncategorized

Six months after his departure "with regret" of the Ministry of Sports where it was engaged heavily in public health issues, Valérie Fourneyron was today given one of the key posts in the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA).  Designated the weekend last President for two years of the Health Committee, medical and research, former Minister saw rewarded his work and his attendance in the Executive Committee of the AMA where she represented Europe since September 2012, alongside other French, Tony Estanguet sitting him on behalf of the IOC. Doctor of sport, already involved in doping of 1989 Act, Valérie Fourneyron, 54 years, saw this appointment ‘recognition of a former engagement, the logic of a journey.’ Paradoxically, his forced departure from the Government in June served it much. "It has always expressed his interest in the mission, most importantly since she is no longer Minister and has more time, said at the AMA. . Original data may be studied reading this weblink.

Tags : | Comments Off